Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I want the junk cards you don't!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sometimes I run into collectors on here that inquire as to where they can donate or get rid of their junk era cards, base cards, commons, inserts, what have you.

I will pay shipping costs for these cards!! They are taking up your space - let them take up my space. PM me, email me, whatever. I want them.

I am looking for large lots - any amount that will keep it at about a penny or less per card shipped.
i got tons of base cards that i dont want i am willing to box em up and ship them to you.it will make my wife happy.
same here. my wife would love it if my old base/junk cards just disappeared.
(08-08-2011, 04:24 PM)mjbuchanan80 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I run into collectors on here that inquire as to where they can donate or get rid of their junk era cards, base cards, commons, inserts, what have you.

I will pay shipping costs for these cards!! They are taking up your space - let them take up my space. PM me, email me, whatever. I want them.

I am looking for large lots - any amount that will keep it at about a penny or less per card shipped.
I have a lot of cards to get rid of. Just let me know when you want them.
To everyone above - Let me know how many medium or large flat rate boxes you can fill up - we'll go from there.

FYI - baseball cards only. Not interested in other sports.
pm me an adress and i will put together some for you. do you want any years or just older ones
I have a few cards from the 1990's (1991 Upper Deck, 1994 CC, 1993-94 Classic Images) if you have any basetkball you want to ditch, lmk via pm and we can work something out.
i think you came to the right place if your lookin for unwanted junk cards commons and w.e else..

i myself have thousands and thousands, anyone know about how many cards equal 1 pound? it may be easier for me to just throw all my junk cards in a box and weigh them...i wouldnt dare try to count them all one by one
(08-08-2011, 04:24 PM)mjbuchanan80 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I run into collectors on here that inquire as to where they can donate or get rid of their junk era cards, base cards, commons, inserts, what have you.

I would like in on this action as well. I too am interested in any unwanted baseball 1995 - present. Commons and inserts, baseball only. I cannot afford 10,000 card lots but am interested in smaller lots than mjbuchanan80 would take. I too would cover shipping.
have about 10 thousand baseball cards i dont want pm if someone is interested
Pages: 1 2