`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box options $200 & under for quality hits?

Box options $200 & under for quality hits?
Give me some ideas, does not have to be 2011. I'm mainly after auto's, and game used auto's. Thanks!!
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

RE: Box options $200 & under for quality hits?
I usually go for older Donruss stuff. They had the best auto for the buck for me. Which one? It is hard to find what is left out there. Go to Dave and Adams or Blowout, search for Donruss, and read the description. Many have 3-6 autos per box. PS What out for the memorabilia of autograph enclosed. Most of the time its memorbilia as they are cheaper for Donruss to put out than auto's. Go for one that states auto odds.
2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Baseball Hobby Box is a good buy with 6 autos.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

2009 topps unique

2010 or 2011 bowman platinum very solid product

Anyone on here busted 2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection?
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

I'd go with a 2011 Triple Threads.....they've added more hits this year, looks nice...
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(08-07-2011, 12:06 AM)slab16 Wrote: Anyone on here busted 2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection?
Yeah, you get a ton of hits, but because of that, they are usually low-valued game used (with multiple players featured).
[Image: banner.png]

*Mattingly PC Featured in BSCM Dec. 2011

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly
NY Giants- Manning, Beckham, Cruz, Pierre-Paul

Rays- Kiermaier, Longoria, Souza
Cowboys - Aikman

(08-06-2011, 01:17 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: 2009 topps unique

I am going to have to check a couple of these, it looks interesting.....

Leaf Certified Materials, Limited, or Century...specifically from 02-06...the mix of RC auto/gu, established stars, and HOF gu/auto leads to some pretty interesting cards. Those boxes are more expensive than back in their day when you could get some deals but not too bad...Isnt one of the reasons Triple Threads is being delayed is they are going to include one more hit in the boxes? If so, then maybe that becomes a more viable option assuming the extra hit isnt a double gu card of Alex Gonzalez or Travis Hafner.

I like 2010 Topps National Chicle...Solid list of GU'd and Auto cards.... 4 per box with a big top loader card too... Lookin like you could get 2-3 hobby boxes or 4-6 retail boxes(They only have 2 per box).....