`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demaryius Thomas

RE: Demaryius Thomas
I collected him heavily last season. At over 60 fifferent autos of him. Im curious what card you got. I may be interested in it.

Guy was drafted before Tebow last year, first wr taken. Runs like fricken gazzel. Big Wr with all the potential in the world. Think A. Johnson from the Texans. Was drafted with a bad ankle, hurt his draft. Late getting on the feild. When he did, played great with no real practice. Got hurt playing Kickreturn (Thanks McDaniels!!!). Was workingout this offseason and tore the big tendonon the back ofthe ankle.Is rehabbing andis expectedto see the feild somewere around week 6 maybe? If he can get healthy, he will be a stud. No drama type player (that why Denver passed on Dez, didnt want another Brandon Marshall). I hope this kid can make it,could be really great!

You definatly hit a home run over a Joe Haden auto.

A nice highlight clip of the guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMK59U6nCuw

[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Demaryius Thomas
D. Thomas... the next big WR in Denver... he'll be a good target for Tebow once returns from injury. Put up something like 200+ yds and 2 TDs in a game last year (2010). I've just started collecting some D. Thomas stuff recently after landing a Press Pass Gold AU.