Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Demaryius Thomas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anybody know who this guy is? I am getting a card with his autograph from Panini this week. It is a replacement for a redemption they couldn't deliver. Just wondering about him.
a WR for Denver.
Rookie in 2010
Lower-middle end values in his draft class
(08-02-2011, 08:15 PM)cspen Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know who this guy is? I am getting a card with his autograph from Panini this week. It is a replacement for a redemption they couldn't deliver. Just wondering about him.
Denver WR, Rookie last year
Ok. Next question. The card I was supposed to get was Joe Haden. I know he was a higher pick and also a defensive back. Which player projects better?
You definitely got a better replacement, WRs sell for much more number one, and he could be a pretty solid player.
I think he was also hurt for most of last year, so we really didn't see him play to his potential. He was the first WR taken (ahead of Dez Bryant) but I guess that doesn't mean much (i.e. Darrius Heyward-Bey)...
He can't stay healthy to save his life, it seems.
He is nice and tall, making him a decent prospect on the Broncos
dude is suppose to be close to Calvin (stuck in a GT spread offense) but faster, why he was drafted before Dez (and Dez is crazy as batsh*t)....cant stay healthy though...if he has a great year he is a SELL HIGH fella, as his wheels wont hold up...
(08-02-2011, 10:06 PM)xacvol Wrote: [ -> ]dude is suppose to be close to Calvin (stuck in a GT spread offense) but faster, why he was drafted before Dez (and Dez is crazy as batsh*t)....cant stay healthy though...if he has a great year he is a SELL HIGH fella, as his wheels wont hold up...
+1
Pages: 1 2