`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If Denver gets Manning, were does Tebow get traded too.

RE: If Denver gets Manning, were does Tebow get traded too.
Manning is going to the Phins, that is why Marshall was traded, peyton won't play with him on the team.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-14-2012, 07:54 AM)shezdoni Wrote: He is not throwing for any of the teams he has visited, that to me, would be setting off alarm bells in my head, so why take the risk?

But then again these teams that are courting him are also in fantasy land with the opportunity to have Peyton Manning on their team, and just looking at things he had done in the past, not what he can do here in the present or future.

I know if I were the team owner, coach, etc...., the first thing I would do is tell the player's agent, that I want to see him throw, I want to see how he reacts under pressure with the defense coming at him, then set up a work out session, before even talking to them about terms for a deal, and by the Bronco's not forcing that. it just goes to show how stupid and ignorant John Elway and his organization is (Bronco fans, please do not take any offense, just merely stating that the worst decision, the Bronco owners did, was bring Elway in as suit for the team.because all he is doing is becoming a distraction to the team)

A lot of people are looking at the whole situation with Elway in the wrong direction, He doesn't want the team to succeed, he wants to be remembered as the greatest Qb that ever played in Denver, what other reason could he possibly have, to bring in a questionable player as far as health, age and mobility are concerned, and get rid of the player that has played well, is younger, and has more potential and ability in the future

Elway's problem with Tebow is, he is scared that Tebow, will become more popular than he was, and that truly scares John Elway, that people won't recognize him as the greatest Qb to play for Denver, and Tebow will, that he will lose his fan base, and all the accolades that go with it, the best thing the Bronco's could do is fire Elway. And I am not a fan of Tim Tebow but he does have a lot more to offer than Peyton Manning has left.

John Elway was a Good QB, not a great QB.

What have you seen that makes you beleive that Elway is an ego maniac and that the only reason Elway may not want Tebow around is that he might become more of a ledgend than he was? Ive heard this before and its completely rediculous. This must be why he is courting the leagues 2nd most prolific passer in NFL history. To rotect his fragile ego? Really? If Elway doesnt want Tebow, its because this isnt the system he wants his team to run. Plain and simple. It has nothing to do with statues or who the fans like more.

Fot the record. Elway was a great QB, one of the Greatest of all time, hands down.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(03-14-2012, 12:04 PM)samiamryan Wrote: What have you seen that makes you beleive that Elway is an ego maniac and that the only reason Elway may not want Tebow around is that he might become more of a ledgend than he was? Ive heard this before and its completely rediculous. This must be why he is courting the leagues 2nd most prolific passer in NFL history. To rotect his fragile ego? Really? If Elway doesnt want Tebow, its because this isnt the system he wants his team to run. Plain and simple. It has nothing to do with statues or who the fans like more.

Fot the record. Elway was a great QB, one of the Greatest of all time, hands down.

Elway knows Manning won't ever get bigger in Denver than him, especially since he brought him in. So he can always be the one to say he brought them 2 SB's, and brought in the great Peyton Manning. Boosting his ego. Now if Tebow were to stay and continue to grow as a QB and continue to win playoff games in the fashion he did this year, and win games the way they did with him at the end. Tebow would pass Elway in popularity, and that is something Elway doesn't want.

@the great 48, Demaryius Thomas is a better #1 than either the Dolphins or Jaguars have
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

i'm pretty sure marshall hadn't been traded when he posted that lol

Oh makes more sense now
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(03-13-2012, 11:55 PM)broncoboy27 Wrote: Then who will be our back-up QB?. Some say Weeden, but by the time Peyton is done, Weedan will be what, 32+?.

I'd take Tebow everyday, anyday of the week over anyone qb coming out this year that is not named Luck or Griffin III.

I could care less because I'm a Tebow fan not a Broncos fan so as far as I'm concerned the organization can rot in hell for the way they've treated that kid.

There would be no better justice than for them to sign Manning, Trade Tebow, then have Manning break his neck again on the first snap of the first game of the season.

*Disclaimer*

Now of course I'm not wishing injury on Manning but it's exactly what Denver deserves.

I would love if Tebow went to the Jags, as I think they should have drafted him anyhow (and I think they planned on doing it had he been around after the 1st round). However I don't think Denver would trade him if they got Manning, as many others have pointed out Peyton Manning is a very short term solution. Even if Manning were to stay healthy and play up to his caliber for several years, Tebow would probably stay at least a year or two before getting traded or becoming a free agent.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

They could trade Tebow for a couple low end draft picks maybe 4th-6th rounds and take a QB that would be their guy that can sit behind Manning and learn for a year or two.

It's obvious the new guys in Denver never wanted Tebow and they did everything in their power to deflate the kids confidence until they had no choice but to start him or risk the fans burning the city down (lol) . Fox called some of the worst games in NFL history trying to keep Tebow from winning but the kid just wouldn't quit.

I think if there is anything holding them back from trading him it's the fear that he will become that elite QB that nobody thinks he can be and that they will look like complete idiots for the way they treated and for letting him go.