`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fireman Zack - Are you there???

RE: Fireman Zack - Are you there???
(07-19-2011, 11:20 PM)floydtown Wrote: He logged in yesterday, didnt reply to me. Anone else get contacted?
Yes, I was contacted by Fireman Zack last week. He has told me that he is sending me some replacement cards for the ones I never received.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

He contacted me after I called him out on HI and he told me he forgot what cards he owes me. I sent him the list and have yet to hear back from him. He hasn't contacted me on the Beckett site at all.
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

(07-20-2011, 09:35 AM)heaterhabs Wrote: He contacted me after I called him out on HI and he told me he forgot what cards he owes me. I sent him the list and have yet to hear back from him. He hasn't contacted me on the Beckett site at all.
I hate to say it but sometimes that works. i talk to a few of the admins for that site, so if he doesn't follow thru on here... i will let them know
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

He has a NO TRADES ALLOWED tag on him here and the next step is banned. He wont even answer PMs about his bad trades. If he's still trading on other sites they need to know about him. Unfortunatley, I dont have any contacts on that site.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

he commented on alstott9adams vinny lecavalier pc thread asking to trade. must not realize he cant

(07-20-2011, 06:10 PM)floydtown Wrote: He has a NO TRADES ALLOWED tag on him here and the next step is banned. He wont even answer PMs about his bad trades. If he's still trading on other sites they need to know about him. Unfortunatley, I dont have any contacts on that site.
I notice he was put into the same boat on another site (HI) so word is going around before i got a chance to talk to the transaction mod there
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

good
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

That comment was made back on May 2nd, long before we realized what he was up to. I am 100% positive he knows he is no longer welcome here.

(07-21-2011, 02:32 PM)thundercats12 Wrote: he commented on alstott9adams vinny lecavalier pc thread asking to trade. must not realize he cant

(07-21-2011, 05:13 PM)greg2424 Wrote: That comment was made back on May 2nd, long before we realized what he was up to. I am 100% positive he knows he is no longer welcome here.
haha, my bad, should look a little closer next time. i thought it was quite ballsy to do that after the stunts he has pulled