`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fireman Zack - Are you there???

RE: Fireman Zack - Are you there???
So I guess it pretty much sounds like I've been scammed. Here are the cards that I sent him:
2009-10 Aaron Gagnon Victory RC BLACK
2010-11 Taylor Hall Victory RC
2010-11 Derek Stepan Victory RC
2010-11 Brandon Pirri Victory RC BLACK

As you guys know, the blacks are very tough pulls and the values are all N/A. AND I lose a Taylor Hall RC? I feel like such an a-hole for shipping the package even though he only had 5 completed trades but we had a successful trade and his feedback was good from other guys that I trust (Dragik, nuccionino etc). THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!

This is the second time I've been scammed on these boards (oldmanriver being the other) and I THOUGHT I was being more careful. It's a real shame that guys liek this ruin it for the rest of us.

I won't paint all firefighters with this brush so don't worry about that but this guy should be ashamed of himself. I noticed on Hobby Insider that he is now collecting Eberle, Hall and Oilers instead of Sharks. I guess he can scam better cards that way . . .

Floydtown, here is his address:
San Jose, CA, 95125

Thanks for your help guys. Hopefully Chris and I are the only ones who het screwed by him. I am going to try and warn guys on other sites too. Take care.

MC

(07-16-2011, 12:54 AM)floydtown Wrote: someone send me his mailing address
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

Well he is posting on HI and CnC from what I have seen but nt responding back to any PMS....

He started out great on here but seems to have moved on and decided to "STEAL" cards from respectful traders....

These boards are about being social, helping one another with their PC's and trust.

There will always be one that is like that, we just have to try an be more careful and reserve shi[pping first to WELLL ESTABLISHED & TRUSTED traders.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

He seemed to stop being on cnc, but some people there are trying to back him up. He is collecting the big Oilers for one reason, easier to move when he gets all the free cards.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Got all his info, I'll make some contacts and see if he comes around
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I completed a trade with Zack about 2 months ago, with no issues....just double checked my PC and I did in fact recieve the 2 cards he was sending ( BAP Cory Stillman Auto and BD Quad Gerber GU). Excellent FB on both sides, so this is quite strange, especially considering how many of the Board's regulars have been burned...
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

I was just reading up on all of this, and I am surprised to hear it. I used to trade with him once a week, he was on the boards all the time. Well, that sucks for you heater, but I woulda traded with him too so don't feel too bad I guess.

You always hate to see people get scammed. I personally never traded with Zack, but I hope he comes to his senses and sends the cards he owes.
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

I traded with once before. no problem.
Second time... Ive been waiting for a while and still nothing.
Currently Looking for Nino Niederreiter, Gabriel Landeskog and Kris Letang!

http://photobucket.com/gdhockey

hopefully things get straighten out with this person
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

He logged in yesterday, didnt reply to me. Anone else get contacted?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)