`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!

RE: August Freebie Month Is Back!!! 1 Year Anniversary!!!
Raiders, McFadden,radiers,Ford,raiders,McClain, raiders,Jackson,raiders,brown and RAIDERS..!!!!!!

Oh yea...and 2010 limited rookie au Jersey /199......
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(07-22-2011, 10:00 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: I think it is wonderful & good that she picked another team--that way your collection is yours, and you can help her develop her own taste...

I wish my dad would have collected with me-as it was out of a family of 5 children, I was the only one to collect cards.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind her picking another QB or Team,,,,But ELI???? lol, my wife got a laugh out of it. Especially because of how much I couldn't stand when he came into the league saying he wasn't going to play for the Chargers (insert whiney baby voice)... It's all good though, I'm glad she is enjoying the cards.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

im looking for louis murphy cards
yes im new but have lots to trade with, will send first if needed

(07-22-2011, 11:05 AM)soccerscrub Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I don't mind her picking another QB or Team,,,,But ELI???? lol, my wife got a laugh out of it. Especially because of how much I couldn't stand when he came into the league saying he wasn't going to play for the Chargers (insert whiney baby voice)... It's all good though, I'm glad she is enjoying the cards.
Ha! I ALWAYS figured that him not playing for the Chargers had something to do with his pa and his brother. They didn't want the Manning bros to have to play each other in the playoffs to see which one got to go to the SuperBowl. This way they can both go...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I'm in too. Time to spread some of my stash around... Need to get some addies though. I don't really expect anything back, but I basically collect all Packers (heavy Favre) and former Washington Huskies post-1992. This list includes Jake Locker, Mason Foster, Donald Butler, Isaiah Stanback, Reggie Williams, Cody Pickett, Tank Johnson, Marques Tuiasosopo, Jerome Pathon, Rashaan Shehee, Tony Parrish, Corey Dillon, Lawyer Milloy, Ernie Conwell, Mark Bruener, and Mark Brunell.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I'm a new poster to the football boards (really any of these boards) so I'd thought I'd throw my hat in.

I collect Bears, Cowboys, Kurt Warner (fellow Iowan, would love an auto of his), star rookie cards, and HOFers.

(07-22-2011, 01:26 PM)reido918 Wrote: I'm a new poster to the football boards (really any of these boards) so I'd thought I'd throw my hat in.

I collect Bears, Cowboys, Kurt Warner (fellow Iowan, would love an auto of his), star rookie cards, and HOFers.
Welcome to the football boards. Do you plan on sticking around and participating in the threads? New people are always welcome so join into the conversations so make yourself at home.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Nice list, wavytiger!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(07-22-2011, 03:10 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Nice list, wavytiger!
thanks, updated it
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I would like to join. I collect all dc team except the wizards. I also collect the arkansas razorbacks, peyton manning and chris johnson for my brother

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]