`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Check out this eBay moron!

RE: Check out this eBay moron!
i still would not understand, 80's jordan maybe!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Wow... I've seen people do $10-$20 over BV but not that much...
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Haha, you guys are awesome. I think I'm going to offer him $6.23. If a lebron patch its worth that much, I'm putting my lebron auto up for $20,000 when I get out back from BGS! Thanks for the responses, I didn't expect it to be this poplar.
(07-17-2011, 08:18 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: That's hiliarious. He does have a point. He can sell it for whatever he want's to sell it for. The question is why? I don't think he really wants to sell it. I think I saw this before, but I usually skip over the nonsense auctions.
I see his point too, but why not just put it up for $100 if he thinks its soooooo valuable. I'm gunna have to agree with the donkey comment!!
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

(07-17-2011, 09:22 PM)ny sports teams Wrote: Since I had too much time on my hands I wanted to see if this guy was BS'ing about selling a card for over $3,000. He said he sold it three months ago. I did not find anything this year. I was ready to give up and thought I'll check up to a year ago. Someone paid $3,800 for a 03-04 Fleer Lebron James RC Platinum Rookie Card on July 15th, 2010. Almost a year to the day. I believe it books for $50 if I'm not mistaken...Rick
Rick,

How do you check that far back?? I thought that after a certain timeframe the item disappears.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!