Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Check out this eBay moron!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...802wt_1037

The card books for less than $50. I asked him why he priced it so high and this is what I got-

as far as I know this is the only #6 of 23 I priced it super high so no one can outright buy it, so then people can send me offers i had one card sell for $3800 3 months ago that booked for $500 so its worth what someone will pay for it.....your welcome to make an offer but i can tell you $40 wont buy it sorry.

He was nice enough to make it 55% off though! Am I the only person that finds this a little unreasonable?
(07-17-2011, 08:04 PM)plact2504 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the auction.

The card books for less than $50. I asked him why he priced it so high and this is what I got-

as far as I know this is the only #6 of 23 I priced it super high so no one can outright buy it, so then people can send me offers i had one card sell for $3800 3 months ago that booked for $500 so its worth what someone will pay for it.....your welcome to make an offer but i can tell you $40 wont buy it sorry.

He was nice enough to make it 55% off though! Am I the only person that finds this a little unreasonable?
outrageous.......thats what you call....SUCKERS
WOW what a donkey thats just outright crazy.
That's hiliarious. He does have a point. He can sell it for whatever he want's to sell it for. The question is why? I don't think he really wants to sell it. I think I saw this before, but I usually skip over the nonsense auctions.
Yeah, he's just waiting for the right idiot to come along and buy it thinking it must be worth that much if he's selling at that price. It's a scam. Not that we don't already know that...
[quote='plact2504' pid='1626722' dateline='1310951060']
Here's the auction.

[/qu\\

with that price ?......its more than his rookie value
i offered 20 dollars
2 grand my hide more like 50 bucks cause basketball patch cards are low now theses's day's they where not like back in late 90's anymore as in very high dollar !!!!!!!!
(07-17-2011, 08:36 PM)jay187 Wrote: [ -> ]2 grand my hide more like 50 bucks cause basketball patch cards are low now theses's day's they where not like back in late 90's anymore as in very high dollar !!!!!!!!
Is this English? LOL

i dont know why anyone is really surprised? sounds like ebay to me! haha
Pages: 1 2 3