`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading these, Vintage, HOFers and Stars

Trading these, Vintage, HOFers and Stars
I would like to start using this Forum more and a little differently to see if we can attract a different kind of collector.

The regular Trade Forum is almost entirely NEW items (2010-11) and there seems to be little interest in older cards, Real Vintage, HOFers and the Superstars of the recent past. So maybe we can start something of interest to the rest of us HERE,,,NOW!

I'll start with just some random items. Lol, its how I get them. I have no problems with newer cards of HOFers and Past Stars here even if they aren't what we would call actual VINTAGE...Mel

[Image: scan0011-5.jpg]
[Image: scan0008-4.jpg]
[Image: scan0009-4.jpg]

Please add your thoughts to this!

PS, not all of these are listed yet,,,
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Some various items that might be of interest,,Please Read
I think its a great idea. Its so hard to keep up with the amount of threads that go through the trade section.
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

I actually think people have become intimidated by the attitude toward cards of the 70s thru 2k and have no place really to show/list them for others.

They say there is no interest, thats a crock. They say you can't give them away, that also is a crock. I give them away all the time.

LET"S BREAK the MOLD!
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Great Idea!! I'm in.

I gotta get a scanner! Lol. I think this is a good idea, too.
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

Sounds like a great idea Mel.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: Trading these, Vintage, HOFers and Stars
The Willie Mays is a Dover Press reprint