`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Great news!

RE: Great news!
(07-15-2011, 11:16 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Do you guys get alot of sellers coming in there? I get tons of guys with 80s 90s junk daily.
Yeah, got one of those today lol

You gotta love those guys. They make you appreciate the guys with nice cards haha. I love when people come in with stuff I can either sell or I want. Are you guys strictly cards or do you guys buy anything you can make money on ? Thats how I do it at the shop, if someone comes in with something I can make money on regardless if its sports or not I buy it. But I only put Sports memorablia, cards and novelty in the shop.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-15-2011, 11:20 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: You gotta love those guys. They make you appreciate the guys with nice cards haha. I love when people come in with stuff I can either sell or I want. Are you guys strictly cards or do you guys buy anything you can make money on ? Thats how I do it at the shop, if someone comes in with something I can make money on regardless if its sports or not I buy it. But I only put Sports memorablia, cards and novelty in the shop.
We have lots of signed photos, balls, mini helmets. We have mugs, supplies, towels etc....

Sounds similar to me....heres some pics of my work...
http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww137...lectibles/
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-15-2011, 11:23 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Sounds similar to me....heres some pics of my work...
http://s713.photobucket.com/albums/ww137...lectibles/
Mine isn't nearly that nice but I still love it

(07-15-2011, 11:25 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Mine isn't nearly that nice but I still love it
Have any jacoby fords there?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

It's great to work at something you love to do. Wish cards could make me $
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(07-15-2011, 11:46 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Have any jacoby fords there?
I'll take a look
(07-15-2011, 11:48 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Wish cards could make me $
you and me both

Thanks....appreciate it
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++