`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Great news!

RE: Great news!
What do you mean? Buying the cards and flipping them online? If so ya I could easily do the same unfortunately I do not trade nor sell anything so im just left with lots of stuff haha.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-15-2011, 08:25 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: What do you mean? Buying the cards and flipping them online? If so ya I could easily do the same unfortunately I do not trade nor sell anything so im just left with lots of stuff haha.
No, like I get paid x amount of dollars. Or I could get paid 2x if it was all spent at the store

Nice i wish i had that job.

Keep an eye out for a Bowman Chrome Vick auto RC card for me...
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(07-15-2011, 10:13 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: Keep an eye out for a Bowman Chrome Vick auto RC card for me...
We just got in a Leaf Certified auto/jersey card #d/150

So what does your job entail? As in what do you do? And I get paid x regardless I just get deals on whatever I want.
WHO-DEY

(07-15-2011, 11:08 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: So what does your job entail? As in what do you do? And I get paid x regardless I just get deals on whatever I want.
Well, I'm pretty much a salesman and cashier. Oh, and I close the store some days

Thats pretty cool man... once you get working there longer it gets better. (hard to believe but trust me) Ive been doing it for a year now and I pretty much do it all now. Where do you guys get your wax and supplies?
WHO-DEY

(07-15-2011, 11:13 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Thats pretty cool man... once you get working there longer it gets better. (hard to believe but trust me) Ive been doing it for a year now and I pretty much do it all now. Where do you guys get your wax and supplies?
Don't know yet

Do you guys get alot of sellers coming in there? I get tons of guys with 80s 90s junk daily.
WHO-DEY