`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boring Thread on "TEAM-BAGS"

RE: Boring Thread on "TEAM-BAGS"
Did you just call me cheap? lol hahahaha.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-06-2011, 12:45 AM)biglump007 Wrote: You can get bigger team bags for hard cases and screwdowns they fit in those if not buy graded card bags anything will fit in them. Next if you close the team bag over the top of the toploader right ( good and tight ) the cards don't move at all. And I put a blank on each side of the cards. I think if you ask anyone I have shipped to they will tell you what I ship never moves around or falls out of the loader. But then again I'm not cheap and it doesnt bother me to make sure stuff is ship properly and securely. Oh and just so no one gripes at me I'm not calling anyone cheap.
Easy buddy, you have a FINE reputation. And not a cheap one either! I LOOOOVE your packages! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Not reading the thread past the first page so I have no idea what the hell you guys spent four pages talking about team bags for haha, BUT I will chime in and say I love, love, LOVE team bags. You'll almost never get a package from me that doesnt utilize them to their fullest. Bought 5 packs at my shop the other day for $8.79. Love team bags.

(07-06-2011, 12:24 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I didnt want to say it, but d***, let us know what to expect then. And i am not too favorable of it at all, total lack of respect for the next trader, in my opinion! Sad
As you and many others that I have traded with know, I package my items up very well. When it comes to shipping, I believe I do the best anyone can expect. Penny sleeve, top loader, team bag, tape and bubble mailer. Oh yea, and delivery confirmation on anything and everything, even a single $1 card.

I don't have a lot of room nor a lot of money. So, my area to do cards in my house is very small and whatever I can spend on cards mostly goes toward PC items when it comes to supplies. That's why I have to save and reuse supplies.

Just because I might store cards without protection doesn't mean they're going to be shipped anywhere near that way. They're very well taken care of from the moment I get them whether a trade, ebay or blaster boxes/packs. It's easier to store a bunch of cards in boxes in set order that way they're not getting moved around and are easy to find when they're traded.

It's not a lack of "respect" because I do everything necessary to get you and other traders your cards in a timely fashion and well protected. Otherwise, I wouldn't have more than 200 trades with zero negative feedback.

(07-05-2011, 11:15 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Well I think you just basically admitted to doing everything people are saying they don't like lol. At least your honest.
I have to do what I can. I don't have a decent LCS within a 2-1/2 hour drive. The 1 near me charges $4 for a basic pack of top loaders and $5 for a pack of RC holders. They charge $2 for a pack of penny sleeves and $5 for a bag of team bags.

Not only that, but I don't have a ton of money to be spending on supplies/products to begin with. That's why I reuse supplies as most and best I can. As I've said, packages sent from me are going to be neatly packed and well organized and protected. I have over 200 trades on here and more than 1,200 sales over on that other site and no one has ever complained about shipping.

I may not have a lot, but I take care of what I have and think about the other trader when it comes to shipping.

Thanks.

Just remember peeps, this is an informative thread, not a bashing thread.....I simply hate confrontation. You can lead people to the water, but you can't make them drink. The way Crazy explained his process is just fine in my eyes.
Insert Banner.

I will be the first to admit that up until now I have used the ol' top loader with scotch/packing tape to send my cards... Reason being was that it is how most came to me... Stress on the most, because I have traded with a few who team bag everything.. With that being said, after receiving a ton of packages from here, the bay and another trading site, it has become so apparent to me the importance of using team bags.. I hate using a knife or scissors to try to cut the packing tape so I can get my card out... Think of the bad that could happen.. Without a doubt, the next time I go to my LCS, I am going to pick up several packages of team bags to use in shipping... Congratulations, you have yourselves a convert... Smile

gooch, i just sent your spiller prospectus auto in a 4 screwdown case with no team bag.. its been in that case since its been pulled so i wasnt gonna fuss over a case lol.

Depending upon the value of a card ill 90% of the time send in a magnetic case with a piece of tape(just one)

i absolutely DISLIKE packaged cards with 89 pieces of tape and you basically use a knife to risk damaging the card or simply take it piece by piece... too much hastle.

(07-06-2011, 11:51 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: well i just sent your spiller prospectus auto in a 4 screwdown case with no team bag.. its been in that case since its been pulled so i wasnt gonna fuss over a case lol.Depending upon the value of a card ill 90% of the time send in a magnetic case with a piece of tape(just one)

i absolutely DISLIKE packaged cards with 89 pieces of tape and you basically use a knife to risk damaging the card or simply take it piece by piece... too much hastle.

in the case of the spiller i needed, you could've sent it by carrier-pigeon. I wouldn't have cared. Like I said, when it comes to singles in the mail, very little of this discussion applies for me.

Thanks again for the trade, you are monumental in the completion of this darn set. Thanks

Insert Banner.

Just a tip Painters tape works great and comes off with no problems and no goo. It's the blue stuff for those that don't know.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I've thought about painter's tape, but I try to buy something I can use in multiple ways. I can't use painter's tape to tape the outside of the bubble mailers. Therefore I just buy one roll of tape that can be used for the top loaders or team bags (I tape those, too, so the person might can reuse them) as well as the outside of the packaging.

(07-06-2011, 11:55 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Just a tip Painters tape works great and comes off with no problems and no goo. It's the blue stuff for those that don't know.