`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh...

RE: Ugh...
(07-05-2011, 11:03 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: a little off topic but I had a question about a redemption card. If they are unable to get the card on the redemption card, do they instead replace it with somethin of equal value? Ive never personally got a redemption card so I wasnt sure.
That's usually the case. I hope they're able to fulfill this one though since it'd be a sweet addition to my Chargers PC! Big Grin

(07-05-2011, 11:05 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: That's usually the case. I hope they're able to fulfill this one though since it'd be a sweet addition to my Chargers PC! Big Grin
Well, good news! The seller just replied and said he was willing to sell it on a BIN! Big Grin Made an offer, and am waiting to hear back!

(07-05-2011, 10:42 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Ive done it before, but patience CAN be a virtue!
Worked for me Smile Hope it works out and you get your card Big Grin

Cool man, but patience does help sometimes. Real easy to get in over your head on ebay, I just did with a Emmitt auto I just got, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 12:16 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Cool man, but patience does help sometimes. Real easy to get in over your head on ebay, I just did with a Emmitt auto I just got, lol! Smile
Yeah, I know it can help. But I really want this one. Tongue Congrats on the Emmitt auto as well. Smile

(07-06-2011, 12:26 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah, I know it can help. But I really want this one. Tongue Congrats on the Emmitt auto as well. Smile
Thank you, I was lucky to get it one piece. Seller did a terrible job of shipping, I am just lucky it wasnt damaged. I dont think i could have handled it. Waited years for a Emmitt auto and of this caliber and if it had been ruined, I am unsure what to say, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 12:42 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Thank you, I was lucky to get it one piece. Seller did a terrible job of shipping, I am just lucky it wasnt damaged. I dont think i could have handled it. Waited years for a Emmitt auto and of this caliber and if it had been ruined, I am unsure what to say, lol!
I hear ya on that one. One of my bigger feeBay purchases came in poorly shipped and I was enraged. I ended up dinging the seller on the shipping section of the feedback. In retrospect I could've just left 'em a message letting him know of my displeasure with his shipping methods and let the feedback be. But it is what it is.

What even worse make offer on card setup via Bin get decline even message seller about offer 3 days latter seller sells card for less then you what orginally offer on card.