`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugh...

Ugh...
Don't you hate it when you find a newly listed card you've been looking for for days/weeks/months listed for a 7 day bid? I DONT FEEL LIKE WAITING!!! I already asked the seller if he/she would be willing to work out a BIN deal. Is that bad? Sad Impatience may be the death of me!

RE: Ugh...
I hate that!

i do that all the time. and never have they accepted my offer. not one time. but patience has worked in my favor before on numerous occasions once i do bid on them and get them for less than i offered.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I have bugged people about ending early, but never do with the hopes of them actually doing it.

I have been bugged as well when selling, but strongly stand beside keeping my auction up.

I had an 09 heritage black refractor /60 of Cliff Lee, go a couple month ago. Started it at 99 cents, and two days later had one bid for 99 cents. Someone messaged me about taking it off for 16$. I was one click away from doing it, but decided not to. It ended 3 days later for 44$, and i was a very happy man. This doesn't apply to all cards necessarily, guess it depends on what were talking about.
Insert Banner.

i feel you... or outbid $40 in the last second

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(07-05-2011, 10:33 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I hate that!
I've already missed a shot at one of these (went to sleep and the card was bought overnight) so I'm pretty anxious to get this one. I've been searching at least once a day for it, usually multiple times trying to find another listing. It's only /25 so I gotta get one while the gettin's good. Big Grin

Ive done it before, but patience CAN be a virtue!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I had this problem with the Bruce Carter Letters. Thankfully the seller did let me buy it now even though there wasnt a buy it now originally. lol I hate to find cards I want that have like 5 more days before its over. The other thing I hate is finding cards I want that are like 3 times BV, lol I always find it funny to message the seller to let them know the card is way over priced.

(07-05-2011, 10:42 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Ive done it before, but patience CAN be a virtue!
I hear ya. I saved quite a bit by waiting it out on the two Fouts NT manu-patch auto's I bought recently. But I've been stalking this card for over a week and want it already! Add to that, it's a redemption! So even if/when I get one that only the BEGINNINGS of the waiting process to get it in-hand!!!

(07-05-2011, 10:50 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I hear ya. I saved quite a bit by waiting it out on the two Fouts NT manu-patch auto's I bought recently. But I've been stalking this card for over a week and want it already! Add to that, it's a redemption! So even if/when I get one that only the BEGINNINGS of the waiting process to get it in-hand!!!

a little off topic but I had a question about a redemption card. If they are unable to get the card on the redemption card, do they instead replace it with somethin of equal value? Ive never personally got a redemption card so I wasnt sure.