`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
submitting sets not listed on Beckett

submitting sets not listed on Beckett
Does anyone know if there's a way to submit sets or cards that are not listed on Beckett?

I have 2009-10 and 2010-11 Panini sticker sets that are NBA, but they're not listed on here. Although I have traded and given away a few of them, I could probably write up the entire checklists.

Does Beckett only do NBA and NCAA or also other competitions? I have the checklists for 2009-10 and 2010-11 Panini Spanish League cards as well...

I also have a 1997 Press Pass autographed card of Serge Zwikker that's neither the platinum nor the gold edition. I've seen this card for other players being referred to on eBay as 'silver edition' although it doesn't say that on the card...

RE: submitting sets not listed on Beckett
(06-25-2011, 03:06 AM)folkertino Wrote: Does anyone know if there's a way to submit sets or cards that are not listed on Beckett?

I have 2009-10 and 2010-11 Panini sticker sets that are NBA, but they're not listed on here. Although I have traded and given away a few of them, I could probably write up the entire checklists.

Does Beckett only do NBA and NCAA or also other competitions? I have the checklists for 2009-10 and 2010-11 Panini Spanish League cards as well...

I also have a 1997 Press Pass autographed card of Serge Zwikker that's neither the platinum nor the gold edition. I've seen this card for other players being referred to on eBay as 'silver edition' although it doesn't say that on the card...
the NBA stickers are listed.under 2009-10 and 2010-11 panini stickers.
but some sets arent listed.
for example the 09-10 exquisite eights patches /3.

there are still many sets not listed.i asked beckett before if there will be a function in ORG where you can add some cards on your own.atleast for trading it would be cool.especially Player Collectors could find some oddball or not listed cards then.
Collecting Rasheed Wallace!

Wantlist

Wantlist Rasheed Wallace

I know I have tried to get cards sets added as well. The only way I ever got it to work was to send the cards in for grading. They were printing plates and right now they are the only cards listed in the set, but at least they are in there. Maybe one of the MODs can take this to the staff to see if there is a way if users could provide scans/checklists or maybe ebay sells etc. to show that there are other officially licensed sets that are missing.

Go to the help forum, look at the FAQ sticky, and in there should be the email address for the Basketball guys. I think it's basketballmag@beckett.com. You're supposed to email them scans I believe as well as a checklist if you have one.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards