`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade - Topps Series 2, Inserts, Relics, Base loaded.

Looking to trade - Topps Series 2, Inserts, Relics, Base loaded.
Hey guys, I'm looking to trade. I have all my wants for 2011 stuff EXCEPT the kimball minis loaded. I'll get those wants loaded tomorrow.

As usual I'm looking for stuff in my sig and I'm still working on finishing 2008 and 2010 Upper Deck as well as 2001, 02, 03 and 09 Topps.

Thanks.
Is this thing on?

RE: Looking to trade - Topps Series 2, Inserts, Relics, Base loaded.
Day Crew Top.
Is this thing on?

Open offer sent.

I'll check when i get home tonight but see if i have some of your wants. I am currently going after those s2 inserts such as the kimballs, duos, 60yot, tt2 and before there were topps. If you have time, see if i have anything you can use. My org is up to date so far.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

If you have any dups of Topps base 02, 03, 05, or 09 up for trade LMK. I am looking to finish those sets. Check my org if there is anything you like. I have most stuff entered except base cards, but if you have a needs list send it to me and I can see what I can do. LMK. Thanks.

(06-22-2011, 10:55 PM)shivelycore Wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking to trade. I have all my wants for 2011 stuff EXCEPT the kimball minis loaded. I'll get those wants loaded tomorrow.

As usual I'm looking for stuff in my sig and I'm still working on finishing 2008 and 2010 Upper Deck as well as 2001, 02, 03 and 09 Topps.

Thanks.
kmaese24

Alright my offers are replied to and the kimballs I need are loaded in my wants. I'll check others organizes in a bit.
Is this thing on?

I sent ya a counter and a note as well. Hopefully i can get a bunch of your inserts
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

offer sent

i just busted 2 jumbo series 2. send me a list and i'll gather them up.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]