`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Thread. Tons of Cards!

RE: New to Thread. Tons of Cards!
(06-20-2011, 12:57 PM)lilp97 Wrote: I have no idea to do any of this. Im new to this.
go here and it will help you:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html

So what Im seeing is Im going to have to search ever one of my cards and then add them to my org thing?

(06-20-2011, 02:21 PM)lilp97 Wrote: So what Im seeing is Im going to have to search ever one of my cards and then add them to my org thing?
That is correct. This way people are able to search by attributes, teams, players, years, etc. without having to look up each card they're curious about. Also, if people have cards marked as wants, they'll see that you have it for trade and they'll be able to start a trade with you even if they haven't seen your thread.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Okay I did not know that. I might just not do this.

The org function its really the best thing out there...really not that hard to add cardson the new site...don't give up without trying it. I think you'll find there are many great traders here.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Thing is I really dont have that much time.

Do what I do - add cards on a trade by trade basis. For example, I'd be interested in the Garnett's you have. lmk what cards you're after and I'll add them to my organise while you add the garnett's to your organise and we can do a deal from there. On a side note, we still are not being charged to use trade if we have under 100 cards in our organise.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Im looking for Dwight Howard, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Patrick Patterson, Eric Bledsoe, Evan Turner, Steve Nash Patches, and Jameer Nelson

Cool. I'll take a look through my cards and let you know what I have tomorrow. I can guarantee you though, most of what I'll have is base, so it's entirely up to you whether you'll do the trade or not.
(06-20-2011, 06:28 PM)lilp97 Wrote: Im looking for Dwight Howard, John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Patrick Patterson, Eric Bledsoe, Evan Turner, Steve Nash Patches, and Jameer Nelson

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.