`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old school Jordan insert set needs

old school Jordan insert set needs
Couple of old school Jordan sets you may remember...1995-96 Jordan Collection which was 24 cards spread over Collector's Choice, Upper Deck, SP and SP Championship. I have 15 of them and need the 9 listed below. Also, Collector's Choice did an insert series called "A Cut Above" in 96-97 and I only two of those 10! I'd trade in your favor and would consider buying if you have several of these I need. Thanks for looking!

Jordan Collection needs:

Collector's Choice: JC4

SP Championship: JC21, JC22, JC23

SP: JC17, JC18

Upper Deck: JC6, JC8, JC13

A Cut Above needs: CA3, CA7

RE: old school Jordan insert set needs
Update bump to the top! Deal done, got JC6 and JC8. Still need the others. Help me out people! Smile

I have a few u need. Send me a trade offer
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

(06-23-2011, 07:12 PM)blange11 Wrote: I have a few u need. Send me a trade offer
Open offer sent.

bump again!

I have the JC4 and a JC4 international French as well as cut above 2 and 4. Would you be interested in those? I have a lot of other jordans FT if you're interested in them as well.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

Update bump. Got JC4 so my Collector's Choice portion of the set is complete. Still need 6 more, as well as the previously listed Cut Above cards. I will trade in your favor!

Update! Just got JC13, JC17 and JC22 thanks to blange, so I'm down to just a handful needed! I have re-listed the remaining cards I need below. Thanks to everybody who has helped out!

Jordan Collection needs:

Collector's Choice: no needs

SP Championship: JC21, JC23

SP: JC18

Upper Deck: no needs

A Cut Above needs: CA3, CA7