`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Pay it Forward"

RE: "Pay it Forward"
(08-11-2011, 01:30 PM)rgf17 Wrote: So here goes (sorry about the pics, I only have a phone to take pics with right now)....

Pic #1 - Here's what I found in my mailbox. Covered his addy. Not too worried about mine showing. We're all friends here , right?
[Image: 2011-08-11_10-56-34_532.jpg]

Pic #2 - My little presents and a note when I first got it opened.
[Image: 2011-08-11_10-57-11_542.jpg]

Pic #3 - What my note was refering to. And to be honest if I hadn't already releived myself I would've needed it. JK. I know gross, huh? Sorry.
[Image: 2011-08-11_10-57-25_234.jpg]

Pic #4 - The other contents "Merry Christmas in August"......
[Image: 2011-08-11_10-57-46_984.jpg]
Pic #5 - So "Open 1st" yeilded me these beauties. Four Anderson autos for my PC. So Cool!
[Image: 2011-08-11_10-58-27_163.jpg]
Pic #6 - "Open 2nd" Oh yeah, Taiwan Jones autos and my first 1/1 of him. I think he outbid me on this one on the bay if I'm not mistaken. Thought it was gone forever....
[Image: 2011-08-11_10-59-15_844.jpg]
And the best of it all....
Pic #7 - All I can say is WOW! I've said it numerous times on here that I really want a Curtis Martin on card auto. I think he has the most beautiful sig not to mention is in my opinion on of the greatest ever. So here it is.
[Image: 2011-08-11_1106_359.jpg]
Think he out bid me on that one too...was bidding on it,,lol

Again I do not know how to say thank you enough for such generosity. These additions will never be forgotten. Lump you are the man. Thanks again and again and again......
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Wow Curtis Martin! I'll give ya the rest of my Dereks for it! Wink
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-11-2011, 04:26 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow Curtis Martin! I'll give ya the rest of my Dereks for it! Wink
yeah as tempting as it may be this one will be in the fogle family unless one of my kids decides they don't want it anymore. whether one agrees or not it's a will item in my opinion.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Those were great cards!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-11-2011, 04:33 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Those were great cards!
definitely. i got you a little something off the bay the other day. just waiting on it to come. nothing huge but i'm sacrificing keeping it for my pc just to send it to you. you'll understand why when i send it out.

If anyone here collects Champ Bailey, or Kevin Walter... And maybe a few Jerry Rice items...Wink will pay it forward... Not sure if anyone has and VY Longhorn stuff...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

ok i picked my victim. gonna hit all three card stores here in bako tomorrow and see what i can come up with to sweeten the package. i'll keep you all posted........

Pretty cool thread.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(08-11-2011, 11:18 PM)rgf17 Wrote: ok i picked my victim. gonna hit all three card stores here in bako tomorrow and see what i can come up with to sweeten the package. i'll keep you all posted........
Where is the 3rd.... I recently went home about a month ago and only found 2.... the one in downtown and the one on California Ave...

Nice additions BTW.... Good job lump and creative packaging...
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

killer package my friend!! Congrats....thats a ton of PC autos!!!