[Image: DanielOrton-1.jpg] [Image: DemarcusCousins.jpg]
[Image: EricBledsoe01.jpg] [Image: RexChapman.jpg]
[Image: TayshaunPrince03-1.jpg] [Image: TayshaunPrince02.jpg]
[Image: ScottPadgett.jpg] [Image: ScottPadgett01.jpg]
[Image: TayshaunPrince-1.jpg] [Image: TayshaunPrince04-1.jpg]
[Image: ScottPadget.jpg] [Image: TonyDelk-1.jpg]
[Image: TonyDelk-2.jpg] [Image: TubbySmith.jpg]
[Image: TonyDelk01.jpg]
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

RE: Getting my UK collection going
Ok, now you're just messing with me. Smile You have doubles of two of those. Tongue
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

haha, Not really but I knew it would get a comment out of ya. Picked them up as a lot for good price and figured the extra could be used for good trade bait for some pistons fans.......hehe

(07-15-2011, 02:46 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Ok, now you're just messing with me. Smile You have doubles of two of those. Tongue
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme

WHO do you think you are man!!!...lol Geeze first the Griffin and now this!!...lol Sweet cards man you have some NICE cards! I 'm the history auto in Tubby Smith nice!!! Thank you for sharing.
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Sweet stuff man! That Hagan is my favorite! I want to pick up some Blanda stuff bad
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

(07-16-2011, 11:08 AM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: WHO do you think you are man!!!...lol Geeze first the Griffin and now this!!...lol Sweet cards man you have some NICE cards! I 'm the history auto in Tubby Smith nice!!! Thank you for sharing.
Hehe, thanks Tubby was a great pull for me I realy like Tubby thought he was a great guy and coach for us when he was here. I even pull for his team now hehe

(07-16-2011, 04:11 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: Sweet stuff man! That Hagan is my favorite! I want to pick up some Blanda stuff bad
Yes I would love to get a Blanda Auto. I am going try and get a auto of ever person that has played a Pro sport and went to kentucky, Well at least the ones that have cards. Some I will just have to get the card of them. Some are hard to find since they only have like one or 2 auto cards.

Bad card regardless. I love your collection!!!
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]