*Looking for 2010 Topps Throwback Patches*

Photobucket

Duplicates for trade: Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Randy Moss
[Image: DD.jpg]

I have these 2

I would like the McCoy and McKnight patches, I will try to find cards of the players in your sig to trade you. If you'd like you can also look through my organize and send me an offer. Also, I notice that your Rodgers Throwback Patch is pending, if it still is could you LMK asap because that is one that I would definately love to have! thanks man!

The McCoy And Mcknight are available, but the Rodgers is still pending. I will look at your org to see if you have anything. Thanks

i also have the mcknight patch if you guys dont get anything done. lmk

http:
//s957.photobucket.com/albums/ae51/marv2404/

Megatron1764 Wrote:The McCoy And Mcknight are available, but the Rodgers is still pending. I will look at your org to see if you have anything. Thanks$0
$0$0$0$0$0Alright, well I also have some Favre's and other various cards that currently need to be added to my organize, including a Favre RC that I have a dupe of if your interested.$0$0$0$0$0Also, you should just LMK the status on the Rodgers if it changes.$0

marv58 Wrote:i also have the mcknight patch if you guys dont get anything done. lmk$0
$0$0$0$0$0Alright well I have a Forte RC and a few inserts, and probably some other Bears you might like. I also have a D.J. Moore AU RC and Corey Wootton AU RC, lmk.$0

I will let you know about the Rodgers. What Favre RC is it?

i have a knowhson moreno throwback$0check it out in my orgz, let me know what u thnk$0$0i collect tebow, demaryius thomas, perrsih cox, erick decker$0
[Image: alamsig-1.gif]
lookin
g for decker, demaryius thomas, tebow, and perrish cox

Megatron1764 Wrote:I will let you know about the Rodgers. What Favre RC is it?$0
$0$0$0$0$0It's the 1991 fleer ultra draft picks. I also have a couple of his flight to 420 cards, and some more nice inserts.$0 I will make sure I add a bunch of things to my org. within the next 30 minutes or so!