`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
<p>Since you are the foremost authority on Mark Brunell memorabilia, jaderock, I got a bit of trivia - and a question for you as well. This pertains to the 1997 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle insert set. Below you will see the front and backs of two different cards:<br />
<br />
Fronts of card 1 (on left) and card 2 (on right)<br />
[Image: scan0034.jpg]<br />
<br />
Backs of card 1 (on left) and card 2 (on right)<br />
[Image: scan0035.jpg]</p>
<p>As you most likely know already above are two of the variations of the same card, the front is foil while the back is not for card 1 and vise versa for the other. In your collection do you have another variation where both sides are foil or non-foil? Apparently there is also another card which is deemed mirror gold, do you have that one by any chance? I just never seen the mirror gold so I am curious about its existence.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance Smile!</p>
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo - by nittany13 - 01-30-2009, 03:57 AM