`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:I've run into the same thing on Marcus Allen printing plates from CE. My theory is that there were printing plates for the parallels too, and in printing plate form they are indistinguishable from the base card. One of your sets of plates could be from the base card, and the other set of plates from the 50-point parallel.

Joe

Good theory and a possibility, but I don't buy it. I think that some of these plates hitting the market are NOT from the defunct companies, that some plates are being maded after the fact. This was the worse looking plate that I have picked up...very dark unlike all the others. hmmmm!?!

---
[/quote]

That certainly could be. It is weird that some of these are just coming to market 10 years after CE went out of business. If I remember to, I'll take a closer look at some of my older ones vs. the newer ones and see if I notice any differences. I might weigh them, too.

Joe

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by unclejoe - 01-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM