`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
notjomommasclint Wrote:Do you implement some strategy when a prickly seller is holding a Brunell card as absurd prices well above market value? 
I always try to find a solution no matter how long the process may take - never give up.

If someone has a card I need, but I can't afford the asking price, then I offer items of interest to the other party in hopes of a trade. It works sometimes and doesn't other times. At the end of the day, it's their card and they can do what they want with it, but I will make yearly inquiries on it.

There have been purchases/trades that took well over a decade before it was completed. For example, I once bought out a formidable competitor that hated my guts when she reached out and offered me a deal of a lifetime after she found out she was terminally ill. (I am forever grateful to Pam Jackson - may she RIP). 

On the other hand, there are other cards and collections that I still haven't gotten (some of which I have inquired  since 2004, but I continue to try to this day. I once offered a complete set of 1999 SP Signature Joe Montana Signature Performance Autographs 10 card set for a #1/1, but was turned down. 

---
Today's NEW addition:

Auto

2020 Panini Gold Standard Double Standard Autograph Minshew and Brunell #/25 ... I wish for the Jags to continue to tank so they can draft Trevor Lawrence and Minshew becomes an afterthought.

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: mcj7ux63.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 10-18-2020, 11:29 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM