`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
WOWZERS!!

What an amazing and comprehensive collection. Its got to be hard to acquire all those cards. The dedication and commitment.

I attempted to do a similar thing with a player once but some sellers end up with cards and hold them for ransom at prices double, triple, and sometimes quadruple plus market value. Its gotta be annoying for someone with a collection like yours to deal with such sellers.

Do you implement some strategy when a prickly seller is holding a Brunell card as absurd prices well above market value? Or do you just pass or even wait? Cause some of these sellers they don't ever lower their prices.. I mean ever.. even as the market drops.. They just run out the same cards month after month at prices that lack any logic.. I mean they lack logic for months and years. Its almost like theyre holding the cards so other collectors cannot enjoy the hobby.. Or like theyre sitting on the cards as a point of pride or to show other collectors hey look what I have and you cant have it unless you wait or pay my ransom..

It's really difficult. I hope you never ever ever run into sellers like that on your amazing collecton.
“640K ought to be enough [memory] for anybody.” - Bill Gates

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by notjomommasclint - 10-13-2020, 11:06 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM