`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Peter, I know you have heard this from many people, but as someone who is in the discussion for the title of second or third most complete single player collection, it continues to baffle me that you acquire not only the quantity, but the quality of cards that you do. congratulations on your recent honor in Beckett, and here's to getting up to 97% soon! while I don't plan on going anywhere with my collection either, there is just no comparing yours to ANYONE'S single player collection out there.

the truly amazing part is that is spans several "eras" in collecting: the pre-auto/jersey craze (93-97 or so), the ultra-over-saturated, parallel of parallel of insert era with autos and jerseys of EVERYONE (98-2008ish), and now, the slowed down, high dollar, selective, broke hobby era.

I enjoy pouring over your site (as it was the inspiration for mine) every now and again, and I just hope that I can reach some of the heights that you currently occupy someday. thanks, as well, for your daily posts, and your incredible cash flow to be able to keep up all entertained day after day.

if I ever find any worthwhile Brunells, they all will be going your way. just keep a small eye out for any Matt Ware's in your collecting journey!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jrlebert - 09-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM