`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
CPalmerFan Wrote:
jaderock Wrote:<p>Today's Addition:</p><p>A while back I gotone of these 1998 Playoff Registered Exchange Pennants from a seller who said he had 2...I bought 1 and then he listed the other, but someone else hit the BIN...however it showed up again and I got the 2nd one as well!</p><p>The 1st one was Green Felt, this one is Blue felt - both are #25 (out of 51 redeemed), when they should not be!</p>
<br />
<br />
Awesome additions Jaderock!! I was just catching up on all your new stuff.<br />
<br />
I used to work with a guy that consulted for Playoff and there are actually 51 match numbered sets of these. If I remember correctly you had to send in one of each color and they were then all stamped with the same #. I have seen full sets (all colors with the same number) of several players that I collect over the years but never managed to snag one. I don't think beckett has ever taken into account the various colors of these - I think there were 7 or 8 colors.<br />
<br />
<br />
There were 6 basic colors, but it is my understanding that only ONE color was used PER set, meaning only 7-8 of EACH color was made. Reason I say that is because I picked up six at one time and they were in consecutive #s. Interesting to see if more info is on this subject.<br />
---<br />
<p>Today's NEW addition:</p><p>Patch Variant</p><p>2004 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Dual Memorabilia Black Jersey and White Shoe (#/75)</p><p>[Image: b1001-Copy2.jpg]</p><br />
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by jaderock - 10-29-2010, 11:14 PM