`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:
nittany13 Wrote:
jaderock Wrote:
<br />
If I am not mistaken, and I do not think any Beckett periodical documents this, only 5 gold star parallels exist for each card. The silver star version has a print run of 15. The bronze...well I do not know.<br />
<br />
You are mistaken, these were had to pull back in the day, but not impossible. It was a set redemption with the gold set seeded at 1:2880 packs, so alot of them exist. However, the Leather Quad insert Gold Redemptions are TOUGH to find.
<br />
Maybe instead it was only 5 and 15 of the gold and silver versions that were redeemed at the time, respectively, but I guess all those that were never redeemed could have later been released to the public. Who knows? <br />
<br />
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by nittany13 - 10-26-2010, 09:59 PM