`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
i have these 2 cards the jersey i will trade you if you need it the auto i got in person at the redskin beach blitz the first one they had here in virginia beach he was signing only one day of the 3 they were there actually it was on friday i had just about made it to the table with him and the other qb,s and gary clark when the time for them to go came there was only 12 more people in line all the players except for mark got up to leave he looked at them and said if you all cant handle signing for 12 more people you are a sad lot he basicly shamed them into finishing the session he gladly signed this for me and a football i am working on getting all the past and present redskins to&nbsp; sign at least all the ones alive so far im at 80 percent so am hoping to get mopre this seasonbut mark was a great guy he even posed for pictures with&nbsp; me after the sesion i sent coppies to him and he sent me a hand written letter thanking me for the pictures he is one of the good guys in my book well i just wanted to share my story with you lmk if you can use the jersey card i might let the auto go but i doubt it it has special meaning so lmk thanks bill longsworth ps did u go to any of the redskins beach blitzes<br />
<br />
&lt;a href="http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab158/racecardfan/?action=view&amp;current=ebaystuff043.jpg" target="_blank"&gt;&lt;img src="http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab158/racecardfan/ebaystuff043.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;<br />
Photobucket

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo - by fasttalker24 - 07-28-2010, 09:59 AM