`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo
jrlebert Wrote:now you have to get lincoln kennedy to sign it... I love the UW stuff you seem to find. peter, I know I asked you this a loooong time ago, but what are your sources? where else do you look for stuff? or is it that after all the years of being the brunell guy, people come to you with stuff? how do you do it?
<br />
Mainly ebay 24/7...sometimes Beckett, Sportlots, Sportsbuy, Forums like SCF, TCC, etc.<br />
<br />
Seldom do people contact me with stuff I NEED...generally it's "junk" they don't want, so they are willing to trade for AROD, Adrian Peterson, Favre or something like that. When it is something I need it usually stays in their possession even after years of me jumping thru hoops! Just got to be patient.<br />
---<br />
<p>Today's Addition:</p><p>Rare card</p><p>This is a 1998 Contenders Ticket that was turned in to get numbered...referred to as "Exchange Redemption" by Beckett - only 52 sets exist....funny thing was the seller said he had TWO stamped "No. 25"...I tried to get the second one, but someone beat me to it. It would have been cool to have an "error" variant!</p><p>[Image: nfl001-Copy.jpg]</p>
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Messages In This Thread
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by #1 Peyton Manning Collector - 07-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Dhenderson19(Auto Mem Collector) - 02-24-2008, 03:46 AM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack - by Lennox.p ( No.1 Keyshawn Johnson Fan ) - 02-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo - by jaderock - 06-18-2010, 04:17 PM