`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrated with the collecting choices I have made (long read)

Frustrated with the collecting choices I have made (long read)
Well here I am again wrapped up in a PC of a guy who's performance/personal life has let me down. I am speaking of Josh Hamilton. I currently have 36 autographs and patches of his that I have traded for and purchased over the last few years. This has happened a couple of other times with Roy Oswalt and Jason Bay. I collected those guys heavily back when I got back in the game is 2006-2007. Oswalt had a solid career but nothing unbelievable. Jason Bay was solid back in the day with Pittsburgh and then also just kind of went away. I am tired of collecting guys that continue to just let me down time and time again. The above stated reasons are why I am going in a new(kinda) direction.

A new(kinda) direction: I am going to re-focus on my original PC guy Ryne Sandberg. I have decided I am going to pick up super collecting him again. I had made some significant progress with this late last year. I hope to be trading for more of his cards on here in the future. I have plenty of solid trade bait in my opinion to help achieve my goals. I will also be looking to purchase some of his cards. I should have all of my haves and wants listed in org by this evening or tomorrow.
I will also continue collecting HOF patches and autos as those players typically can't tarnish their names or reputations.
Hunter Pence autographs and patches will be another focus of my collection and I hope that his play and popularity continues. I watched him play for the Hooks down here in Corpus Christ AA ball. I love his passion and hustle for the game.

Sorry for the long rant/read but I felt I needed to put this out there to help myself get back on a good path that won't cause me anymore grief.

Messages In This Thread
Frustrated with the collecting choices I have made (long read) - by rob024420 - 03-03-2015, 02:10 PM