`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?

RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?
(08-31-2014, 06:14 PM)melcmd Wrote: Again, look at the time period I am talking about. Of course every team has bad drafts. Just there are more than would be expected.

For every John David Booty and Christian Ponder the Vikings picked, there was Adrian Peterson, Sidney Rice, Percy Harvin and Cordarelle Patterson.

The Cardinals drafted Beanie Wells and a number of bad QBs under Ken Wisenhunt. He mortgaged the team and draft picks to get Kevin Kolb. And yet, we have Michael Floyd, Tyron Matheiu, Andre Ellington and Stepfan Taylor.

As to the Lions, they gave us Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh, Jahvid Best (good player until concussions ruined his career), Ryan Broyles.

The Raiders are just bad. The difference is you don't see a lot of their players invited to the rookie photoshoot.

With the exception of the Raiders, all of the teams you mentioned have had a lot of players invited to the photoshoot, but a lot of those players have panned out. I don't the Browns, Jets and Bills can say that.

I still have hope for Tannehill and Miller in Miami to change their most recent fate.

Joe Thomas, Ahtyba Rubin, Alex Mack, Joe Haden, TJ Ward, Jordan Cameron, Phil Taylor, Barkevious Mingo, Buster Skrine, Leon McFadden, sure I'm missing a few, all drafted by browns and are starters in NFL

The problem isn't the browns, maybe the planners at the photoshoot need to pick different players.. Smile lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers? - by butterworth1326 - 08-31-2014, 06:38 PM