`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?

RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?
(08-31-2014, 03:42 PM)alanch Wrote: Every team has guys that flame out no matter what round they are drafted.

Though the teams you listed do seem to have a large chunk of those players and seem to consistently miss on talen, usually each year you can find a few of them with a ton of cards for every team. That leads me to believe that it is the system the companies have established and not so much the teams themselves. Just my opinion.
Oh, believe me, I know all about bad draft picks from other teams ( I follow the Chiefs, Vikings, Steelers and Cardinals). It just seems that in the time period mentioned, there are a lot of players from the same teams flaming out......those 4 in particular. Bad drafts certainly cripple teams for a few years. Just to keep making bad picks year after year just means someone isn't very good at that job.

For every miss, teams like the Patriots find 2 or 3 hits. That's why they are always competitive.

When I think of players that could have been had that weren't even 1st round picks....Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, Matt Forte, Ray Rice (pre-assault), Jamal Charles, Richard Sherman (just to name a few)....it's sad who they could have had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers? - by melcmd - 08-31-2014, 04:05 PM