`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?

RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?
(08-31-2014, 02:06 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Ill take all those Tannehills ya got Smile ….. are you getting rid of your thomas certifieds? Smile
I have hope for Tannehill and Miller to buck the Dolphin's trend. It gets old thinking about all of the Lorenzo Booker autos that I pulled and Certified sets never completed because of Pat White and Patrick Turner.

I'm holding on to the Thomas Certified Black until I find a reasonably priced Emerald to add to my 2011 Emerald set.

I couldn't complete the set (only one that year) because of the overpriced Thomas and Mallett. Maybe it gets better now that both will be playing somewhere else now.

(08-31-2014, 02:03 PM)yankeesjetsfan Wrote: I wouldn't call the Jets hobby killers. Sure they drafted some stinkers, but they also drafted Mohammad Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson and so far, Calvin Pryor looks like a beast.

Mike
I think it's too soon to talk about 2014. I'm also thinking about all of those skill position players that seem to come out of every product. I pick up a 2007 box of football periodically and still keep pulling Lorenzo Booker and Trent Edwards. Ouch.

I also remembered how much people wanted for Joe McKnight and Stephen Hill autos. I have incomplete sets because I would not pay the kind of prices being asked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers? - by melcmd - 08-31-2014, 02:12 PM