`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
25+ listed OPG sets/parallels that don't partially/fully exist…or do they?

RE: 25+ listed OPG sets/parallels that don't partially/fully exist…or do they?
I have no photographic evidence of any of these I'm just going off of memory. #5 the Studio 4x6's were sold in blister packs at Book Stores mostly. Places like Booksamillion and Walden Books had these all the time. #9 the 93 Mint Parallel was a 250 set Print run, I believe exclusively through Shop at Home or at least that's the only place I ever saw them for sale. Their were 500 Boxes produced 250 of each Conference, when you purchased 1 you got a random Conference, purchasing 2 would get you one of each Conference. I can still hear Don West spamming these at 2 am, they apparently didn't sell well and were horribly expensive. Seems they produced them in 91,92 and 93 in much the same way. #17 UD Promos were inserted into either Beckett or Tuff Stuff (can't recall as I always bought them both) you could get them in silver or gold stamped much like the Playoff Promos of the same time. I may have some in my closet I'll try to dig them out this weekend. I'm sure without photos this may not mean much but I wanted to share what I remembered for what it's worth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25+ listed OPG sets/parallels that don't partially/fully exist…or do they? - by bamafan25 - 04-01-2014, 02:32 PM