`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Should we open this to other sports or strictly baseball (remember you will receive what YOU collect)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.74%
11 40.74%
No
59.26%
16 59.26%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
2013 Beckett Secret Santa - LETS ROLL!

RE: 2013 Beckett Secret Santa - ONE DAY LEFT TO SIGN UP!
(11-12-2013, 12:02 PM)djohn Wrote: So will you be doing tiers at different price points, if so what will the tiers be, if not then what will the price point be for everyone? I was really hoping to see more information about this before signing up. I know today is your deadline, so hopefully you can get more info posted before the cut-off time tonight.

this will be tiered, $25, $50 and $100 limits seems like a good way to go about it. This will NOT be done by BV, it will go by what you pay for the card. You don't have to spend exactly $25 $50 or $100 just keep it in that range as I understand some people will go to ebay, some to COMC, some to LCS, and prices vary, sometimes you'll get a steal. Everyone will be partnered up Thursday and I will send out the details via PM as to what your partner collects to give everyone time to find something.

Is there anything I've missed? I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible to encourage people to sign up and have some fun and make sure that everyone can participate no matter their budget.
Also, due to a few people either not responding to PM's or dropping out, we need one more person to make it even. After one more person commits, I will be forced to only allow 2 entries at a time to keep it even. So lets keep this thread at the top until tonight so everyone sees it!
(11-07-2013, 10:41 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I do think we need a name to put on the envelope. The secret isn't the receiver but who Santa is. I can def. have something mailed that the the receiver would not know who or where it really came from.

My thought on this was to prevent people from figuring out the member by looking at old trade invoices or something, but I will send everyone their partners names and addresses

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 Beckett Secret Santa - ONE DAY LEFT TO SIGN UP! - by hongkongfooey - 11-12-2013, 01:32 PM