`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was the best Jordan you ever owned

RE: what was the best Jordan you ever owned
Some pretty awesome cards in the thread. Mine is not the most original but it is classic and has sentimental value. I actually bought this card back in the early 90's while I was in high school. It was sitting at my LCS for a while. My older brother and I saved up $350 which was an unreal amount to spend on cardboard for us at the time and finally bought the card.

I always loved the card and kept it safe even when I stopped collecting cards later in high school, through college and grad school. I didn't get back into collecting until after I got married 5 years ago. I always thought it was a legit card since I got it so long ago but I could never be sure so I decided to get it graded. I took the plunge and submitted to Beckett. I was on pins and needles for weeks until the submission finally got posted online. When I saw the results I couldn't wait to get it back in the mail. Best mailday ever!

I'll never trade or sell the card and I will probably pass it on to my son when he's old enough to apprectiate it. That's the story. Thanks for reading. Hopefully my picture works. It's the first time I've tried posting a scan here.

[Image: MichaelJordanBGS9_zpsa5f2bde9.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: what was the best Jordan you ever owned - by slum22 - 02-23-2013, 02:16 AM