`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
First hobby box break in over a decade: 2011 Topps Lineage, complete stat breakdown

RE: First hobby box break in over a decade: 2011 Topps Lineage, complete stat breakdown
(01-26-2013, 06:17 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Not a bad box at all!

fairly average. im sure if i sold differently, i might be able to make a few more dollars, turn it into a 20 dollar loss instead of a 30 dollars loss. but i went into it knowing i would lose money
(01-26-2013, 09:42 PM)dlcarst Wrote: I remember the day that came out I sold my Mantle stand up for 30 bucks, I bought one box and actually made money...anyways, Lineage is a pretty darn good product, the minis sell well on COMC, as well as the inserts, and all the legends in the base set makes it a nice value compared to a lot of mid-end products. Those 1952 reprint autos are very nice, and there's lots of other good stuff. I was part of a group case break recently and a Dan Hudson canary auto was pulled. Your box wasn't too bad, the Mantle stand-up is decent as is the Silvera. Also depending on who you got you might be able to get five bucks out of your box topper.

Yea, it really kind of hits my sweet spot as a collector. i got the david wright as a box topper, but it is going into my dutch, just like everything else worth 1 dollar or more. i donnt sell singles (not fair to hold out good cards or cards that i think will make more. i keep it honest with my customers)
(01-26-2013, 11:07 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Leave it to jacoby to make box busting depressing! Tongue im just playing, hope it was fun, and im glad you got some stuff for your charity

you know, it really was fun. i know i can pick up a case of this for 500 and it is very tempting to do so (i probably would end up losing about 200-250 dollars, unless i got lucky)

but i think im going to hold off and let the fun of this settle before i start binge-ing
(01-26-2013, 11:07 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Leave it to jacoby to make box busting depressing! Tongue im just playing, hope it was fun, and im glad you got some stuff for your charity

you know, it really was fun. i know i can pick up a case of this for 500 and it is very tempting to do so (i probably would end up losing about 200-250 dollars, unless i got lucky)

but i think im going to hold off and let the fun of this settle before i start binge-ing

Messages In This Thread
RE: First hobby box break in over a decade: 2011 Topps Lineage, complete stat breakdown - by jacobystealshome - 01-28-2013, 09:20 AM