Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 Panini Preferred Question

RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question
[quote='jpleazme805' pid='1954181' dateline='1332471493']
what redemptions were you waiting for? how much do you think they would of been worth if you received the cards you should of received?

Don't know what redemptions you had, so hard to say if it was a fair deal or not. I think a couple boxes of Preferred is pretty good.. but don't think they'd be juiced up. wonder why Panini had extra boxes laying around for.... or do they break their own cases.. I am pretty sure they keep extra Perferred signed cards around to fulfill other redemptions that were not produced/signed....

what were the Tshirts supposed to be? Are they supposed to be signed? that is interesting.. haven't heard of them giving away tshirts.. but I do think it is a good marketing tool.. they should give a little extra for every redemption... because we collectors have to wait forever just to receive a card that was should of been pulled directly from a pack...

if collectors started wearing Panini tshirts.. it would help spread advertisement & hopefully, grab attention of possible new collectors.. what if collectors started wearing Panini or even UD tshirts to sporting games, ect..

Def, with ya on thinking they should give something extra with redemptins. I know from my boxs breaks that take time to save up for or hard long hours to earn the money, any I finally get to open these high end pack and get two redemptions and not even a single auto to come home with Im very mad and upset at the same time!! The shirt arent autographed or anything I just said you guys need to do something I have numerouse redemptions threw Panini and been spending way to much money on boxes/cases throughout the years, and I let Tracy know how I felt about it. Im not letting thme get over on me, I act think they are working with me well on this. So, I guess we'll see if the hook it up or not. I know one thing I get two busted boxes with 20 dollar cards in them Im going to not stop calling him and emailing until I get what Ive spent my money for. Thanks for listening.

Messages In This Thread
11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by JonnysCards - 03-22-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by JonnysCards - 03-22-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by quavis - 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by jsmouser - 03-23-2012, 01:21 PM