• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First BGS Mail Day!

RE: My First BGS Mail Day!
Nice graded cards/booklets!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

RE: My First BGS Mail Day!
(03-23-2012, 08:07 AM)libs021 Wrote: Nice cards, but I'm curious why does the Jordan Say Altered on it?
Its in really bad shape the corners are shot they had noted that the corners looked like had been colored to me looks like a kids tired to color with a marker Sad I hope one day i can get a nice one but this is all i have for now it even has a pin hole in the middle where i sure someone tacked it to a board at one time.
(03-23-2012, 08:09 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Those are some sick cards and patches. The Jabbar is really nice. How much did it cost you to have those graded and how long before you received them?
I called they had some phone special i did 20 day service and in all cost me like 80 bucks

(03-23-2012, 09:14 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: bgs was loving the 8's and 8.5's with your stuff. im also interested in why the jordan was altered, those are some very nice cards and are well protected and look better in slabs.
Yeah they did love the 8 and 8.5 LOL but at least me Parish 1/1 got a nine but they were all PC so mainly did it for protection and look anyway but i figured since they were all thicker cards i was lucky to get those grades
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index