`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 Panini Preferred Question

RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question
what redemptions were you waiting for? how much do you think they would of been worth if you received the cards you should of received?

Don't know what redemptions you had, so hard to say if it was a fair deal or not. I think a couple boxes of Preferred is pretty good.. but don't think they'd be juiced up. wonder why Panini had extra boxes laying around for.... or do they break their own cases.. I am pretty sure they keep extra Perferred signed cards around to fulfill other redemptions that were not produced/signed....

what were the Tshirts supposed to be? Are they supposed to be signed? that is interesting.. haven't heard of them giving away tshirts.. but I do think it is a good marketing tool.. they should give a little extra for every redemption... because we collectors have to wait forever just to receive a card that was should of been pulled directly from a pack...

if collectors started wearing Panini tshirts.. it would help spread advertisement & hopefully, grab attention of possible new collectors.. what if collectors started wearing Panini or even UD tshirts to sporting games, ect....
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by JonnysCards - 03-22-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by jpleazme805 - 03-22-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by quavis - 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: 11-12 Panini Preferred Question - by jsmouser - 03-23-2012, 01:21 PM