`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuilding my trade bait! Scans Added! (Updated 2/28)

RE: Rebuilding my trade bait! Player & Team collectors list your wants
(02-10-2012, 12:06 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: If I don't have what you want, I will find it if you have any of my Pedroia needs!

I'm sure neither of the lcs had any Pedroia printing plates, but one guy did have an auto or 2 and some gu.
(02-10-2012, 11:40 AM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: I don't have any Chipper, but take a look to see if I have anything you are interested in. I am interested in building up my Darryl Strawberry collection right now

sorry only trading for chipper. That's why I posted the thread if you have chippers and would like for me to find something to trade for it. I can keep an eye out for some Strawberry stuff and if you do run across any chippers we could do something.
(02-10-2012, 11:40 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I have a few if you need them let me know. I can use the 2012 Golden Moments autos and rings for sets I am doing. Also looking for some Thomas, Kila, Franceour, and Alcides Escobar I don't have but those are rarer issues.

Thanks!

Thanks, I will be on the lookout for your guys. would the Kila, Franceour, and escobar have to be in a Royals uni? just checking.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebuilding my trade bait! Player & Team collectors list your wants - by sesfan01 - 02-10-2012, 03:56 PM