Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rebuilding my trade bait! Scans Added! (Updated 2/28)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been going through my organize this morning and am well aware that my current stock of items to trade is starting to look scarce. So I guess the best way to build it back up is to look for cards wanted by YOU.
If you have Chippers to trade me then reply here and put who you collect or put some specific cards you're looking for and I'll stock up when I make a trip to my lcs (there's 2 where I live)

I guess I need to set a budget for this too. Let's say no more than $20/card max. I don't want to go bankrupt trying to do this, lol.

**I just thought about something else: how frequent I'll be stopping by the lcs. The one out by my work I will only go once a month at best, but the one by my house maybe twice a month.**

--
Steven
I have a few if you need them let me know. I can use the 2012 Golden Moments autos and rings for sets I am doing. Also looking for some Thomas, Kila, Franceour, and Alcides Escobar I don't have but those are rarer issues.

Thanks!
I don't have any Chipper, but take a look to see if I have anything you are interested in. I am interested in building up my Darryl Strawberry collection right now
If I don't have what you want, I will find it if you have any of my Pedroia needs!
(02-10-2012, 12:06 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]If I don't have what you want, I will find it if you have any of my Pedroia needs!
I'm sure neither of the lcs had any Pedroia printing plates, but one guy did have an auto or 2 and some gu.
(02-10-2012, 11:40 AM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any Chipper, but take a look to see if I have anything you are interested in. I am interested in building up my Darryl Strawberry collection right now
sorry only trading for chipper. That's why I posted the thread if you have chippers and would like for me to find something to trade for it. I can keep an eye out for some Strawberry stuff and if you do run across any chippers we could do something.
(02-10-2012, 11:40 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few if you need them let me know. I can use the 2012 Golden Moments autos and rings for sets I am doing. Also looking for some Thomas, Kila, Franceour, and Alcides Escobar I don't have but those are rarer issues.

Thanks!
Thanks, I will be on the lookout for your guys. would the Kila, Franceour, and escobar have to be in a Royals uni? just checking.
If you happen to find any nice looking or rarer Strawberry's let me know and I can see what I can do on my end for Chipper
Hey Steven,

I'll be picking up a bunch more Chippers when the local card show comes later this month. We'll swap dups again if you get any extras. I know I'll have a bunch. Also, gonna pick you up a new 96 Fresh Foundations. Take it easy.

- Don
would trade heavy in your favor if you could find the jedd gyorko 2010 topps pro deubt gold border out of 50, his donruss elite status auto of 50 or his bowman chrome gold or orange refractors (non auto). if you could find them i would apperiate it so much. thanks tyler
Alex Gordon stuff, mostly rarer stuff as I have most of his base stuff already and don't mind adding dups of the rarer stuff and jerseys and autos. I will keep my eye out for Chippers and may have a few not added in my org yet
Braun and Goldschmidt all day
Pages: 1 2 3