`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sure, its 89' Donruss. But this is still lucky. Scans added

RE: Sure, its 89' Donruss. But this is still lucky. Scans added
(07-22-2011, 11:31 PM)daytonator Wrote: Um, they're not in card sleeves, are they. Be careful when you put the, in the sleeves, that's where they catch a corner and get messed up, especially on 89 donruss. I like the top one. I think I'm going to get myself a box tomorrow

Yes all 3 are in hard sleeves. I pay close attention when putting my cards in sleeves. Ive managed to mess up a few corners before so now I am very careful about it. Luckily they weren't real valuable cards so it was a lesson learned that could have been worse. The scans dont do justice for these Griffey RC's, they really are in great shape the pics just make them appear to have spots and such, which is actually just stuck to the sleeves. I lucked out with all 3 of these being in such good shape, usually I will get cards that somehow received damaged while still in the wrappers but these are very nice. I looked at them closer and really only one of them is off center enough to easily see. So I got 2 that have really nice centering that Im thinking about sending in for grading, I think they would do really well and may get 9-9.5, but I am not too experienced with the whole grading thing so I dont know for sure. Thanks for looking everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sure, its 89' Donruss. But this is still lucky. Scans added - by Datwell0724 - 07-23-2011, 12:44 AM