`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
johnXgodfree - braves/venters maildays!

RE: johnXgodfree - braves/venters maildays!
(03-21-2012, 03:06 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: boy I haven't seen you around on here in a while. Those auto baseballs are amazing right next to each other like that. pretty cool.

thanks for sharing and glad to see you are still around.

thanks guys, I haven't been posting up much on here... combination of offseaon and Venters really not having many new cards to chase coupled with pretty much hitting a brick wall on finding cards we need of his (only need one non 1/1 now) much of our funds and free time shifted back into comic books again and continuing to hunt for the Venters.

also been busy with working on two new releases for our record label I still pop on here to lurk now and again though Wink spring training as hit or miss as its been for us so far has me amped back up for another years of Braves baseball though!

@above -- our friend down in Atlanta got the signatures for us but judging from him relaying talking to the guys each time he picked one up they all seemed to get a pretty big kick out of the backstory and they had never signed an inscription like that before/with those terms.

wife and I absolutely love it, I'm glad I thought it up when i did and I think it is a nice lil reminder of the better part of the 2011 year for the braves..when I think of that season I will think of those 3 coming in more often than not and shutting things down...that and maybe ugglas hitting streak after the abysmal first half!

(I'll try not to remember the last two weeks)

glad some others like it! I will have to e-mail them over to don sutton/jim powell our radio broadcasters to check out once the season is officially underway they also got a kick out of seeing the first two and mentioned it on air/posted them up on twitter.

anyway hope everyone here has been doing good! I personally can't wait for Topps Triple Threads (the first high end venters cards!) and topps series 2 so we'll have some new Venters cards to try to get ahold of!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Messages In This Thread
RE: johnXgodfree - braves/venters maildays! - by johnxgodfree - 03-21-2012, 04:53 PM