Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: johnXgodfree - braves/venters maildays!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
figured I'd show it off now that its almost complete... two more cards are incoming this week that aren't posted yet.... (08 orange /25 and gold /50)

only missing:
2007 grandstand myrtle beach pelicans
2008 chrome red ref /5
2011 topps update - red target parallel
2011 topps update - blue wal-mart parallel

here it is start to finish:
http://www.page63.com/cards/0-venters-gallery.php

thanks for checking it out!
Nice job, he's doing pretty well this year, too.
Very impressive.
nice!
Wow! Those bowman chromes are sweet! Congrats!
thanks! really happy to have got that 2010 orange /25 in the mail today... its been a struggle getting that card had 1 sell for just slightly under what I bid... missed out on by around 50 cents.... got scammed out of cash buying it a 2nd time elsewhere months later....then finally bought it again.... USPS took 3 extra days over what it woulda normally taken to deliver it..and also didn't update any scans on it after it left a sorting facility during those 3 days and got me worried it was lost!

will post up the 2008 orange and gold once they arrive (should be wednesday!)
Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Nice job I still have a ways to go for my Derek Jeter 1992 to 1996 collection. I believe when I get my 7 cards I bought in the mail I will be at 89.5 percent complete.
89.5% on that collection is a lot tougher than 95% on this venters collection. heck you have multiple cards that would cost almost the same as ALL the venters combined
(07-12-2011, 11:47 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: [ -> ]89.5% on that collection is a lot tougher than 95% on this venters collection. heck you have multiple cards that would cost almost the same as ALL the venters combined
maybe with the % you have on your Venters collection you could qualify as a Johnny Venters Supercollector!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10