`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bros, Check Out This Gem Fire Lions PC Add!

RE: Bros, Check Out This Gem Fire Lions PC Add!
(10-11-2022, 01:14 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: It's almost as reliable as PSA
My one and only experience with PSA was on a raw, signed minor league card of Mike Trout I bought online during his rookie season.

I sent it in to get slabbed and authenticated, no grade requested.

I studied hundreds - no exaggeration - of certified Trout autos before I bought it, evaluating all the factors ... streaking, pen pressure, angle, everything - and decided to go for it at $60.

Then I waited and waited ... finally got it back from PSA, no slab, no authentication, with a sticker on the card saver that said "Authenticity ?"

Yet, there were also literally hundreds of obvious fakes slabbed by PSA for sale online ... like, not even close.

Not even "his signature changed from the year 20XX to 20XX" or whatever ... these were really, really bad.

So, I then sent the same card to BGS for grading and it sailed through with flying colors.

I mean, I get that no one can ever say for sure if someone signed something if they didn't see it with their own eyes ... but man, it was plain as day that mine was authentic.

Never again on PSA for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bros, Check Out This Gem Fire Lions PC Add! - by rjcj2017 - 10-11-2022, 01:33 PM