`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bros, Check Out This Gem Fire Lions PC Add!

RE: Bros, Check Out This Gem Fire Lions PC Add!
(10-07-2022, 09:26 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Hey guys, I keep getting messages that I've been banned.....what gives?
You just posted

(10-07-2022, 11:17 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: You just posted
Yes, only because I clicked refresh like 20 times for it to pop up.  I still get the message when looking at other threads.  I did message Floydtown, he said he's been getting them too.

Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(10-07-2022, 11:17 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: You just posted
Did you see my Metchie auto a couple of posts back?

(10-07-2022, 09:25 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yep, that's what I was referring to. Here's the one I pulled, the "F/J" thing looks OK but he either really mailed it in on the last name (unlike most of his other autos) or, as you said, it's not actually his signature ...

[Image: John.jpg]
Maybe just a reaction to having less space to sign the Leaf sticker - other than being just initials, it looks quite inline with the J/F and full last name signatures - including a big J with the cross and the m being more smaller looking lower case.  Those are both unusual enough traits and consistent among signatures from multiple card companies that I think it's simply that he signed the initials rather than the full last name there.

there are some Leaf autos from an internet search that show the J looking like a J and the M the same size - those have me suspicious of a sticker mix up.

Also that is from 2021 Leaf so it would have been signed when he was still at Alabama and might not have had as much time to sign

(10-07-2022, 11:28 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Maybe just a reaction to having less space to sign the Leaf sticker - other than being just initials, it looks quite inline with the J/F and full last name signatures - including a big J with the cross and the m being more smaller looking lower case.  Those are both unusual enough traits and consistent among signatures from multiple card companies that I think it's simply that he signed the initials rather than the full last name there.

there are some Leaf autos from an internet search that show the J looking like a J and the M the same size - those have me suspicious of a sticker mix up.

Also that is from 2021 Leaf so it would have been signed when he was still at Alabama and might not have had as much time to sign
This auto has been authenticated by ZSDOne ... good enough for me!

Here's hoping for good health for John and that he's able to get back on the field at some point.

Love it - Congrats!
Excited for the dynamics that he will add to the Lions offense when he comes back.
[Image: bsandersbanner.jpg]
[Image: barry-sanders.gif]

(10-08-2022, 07:36 AM)troyatc20 Wrote: Love it - Congrats!
Excited for the dynamics that he will add to the Lions offense when he comes back.
Thanks man ... agreed.

They definitely need a spark at the moment ... yesterday's game was one of the worst in years, and as you know that's saying something.

(10-07-2022, 11:31 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: This auto has been authenticated by ZSDOne ... good enough for me!

Here's hoping for good health for John and that he's able to get back on the field at some point.
I'm definitely no expert, but other than just being the initials that looks very similar to the Sage and Panini autos 

And I definitely am hoping to see Metchie back out there - he sounds like a good guy

(10-11-2022, 08:59 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I'm definitely no expert, but other than just being the initials that looks very similar to the Sage and Panini autos 

And I definitely am hoping to see Metchie back out there - he sounds like a good guy
"ZSDone Grading Services - Where Every Card is a Gem Mint 10 Fire Banger! Submit Your Cards Today, Guaranteed Gem Mint 10 Sight Unseen!"

LOL

(10-11-2022, 09:33 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: "ZSDone Grading Services - Where Every Card is a Gem Mint 10 Fire Banger! Submit Your Cards Today, Guaranteed Gem Mint 10 Sight Unseen!"

LOL
It's almost as reliable as PSA